Happy Nose & Aromatherapy for Kids – Summer Workshop
- 08:30 to 11:30
- Co-Space 104A Xuan Thuy (5th floor), Thao Dien, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A Brand New Experience for your Kids – Scent Summer Workshop for Kids (Age 6-11)
Not only color, sound, or texture, but kids also explore the world by developing their sense of smell. From an early age, children have their innate ability to smell and sharply identify different kinds of scents. In this program, Rei Nguyen focuses on unlocking the sense of smell of children. By engaging and awakening the sense of smell, we can also foster our children’s ability to feel and understand the world.
This 5-day summer program provides a chance for your kids to explore their sense of smell by different scent activities. The workshop combines theories and practices in a fun and interactive way for your kids to discover the world of scents and play with their imagination.
What makes this program special
- The first Scent Workshops for kids in Vietnam
- Exclusively designed by Rei Nguyen – an internationally trained fragrance artist
- Fun & Creative: Awaken kids’ olfactory (smell) sense and let them discover the world through scents
- Natural ingredients: all the scent ingredients are of therapeutic grades, non-chemicals
- Playful interaction with nature (fruits, spices, wood, etc.)
- Take home aroma products: Your kids are instructed to craft easy aroma applications and take home their products
- Scent & Color: the relationship between scents and colors, sense of seeing and sense of smell. Children will play with scents through interactive drawing and smelling activities.
- The citrus scents: learning about the citrus scents in plants and in essential oils
- Craft: Create your original massage Oil
- Scent & Music: From the ear to the nose. From music to scent. Children learn to feel the smells through music.
- The herbal scents: learning about the herbs and their smells in essential oils
- Craft: Create your original potpourri
- Scent & Taste: Tasting, and smelling the world at the same time. Children discover the relationship between fragrance and flavor.
- The floral scents: learning about flowers and their scents in essential oils.
- Craft: Create your natural toothpaste
- Scent & Texture: Touching and smelling. Hands on experience with scents.
- The woody scents: learning the tree woods and their scents in essential oils.
- Craft: Create your natural mouthwash water
- Expand the scent palettes: Scent games with smelling and scent palettes expanding activities
- The spicy scents: learning about spices and their scents in essential oils.
- Craft: Create your natural air-freshener